Garden fresh kale fresh picked or from the Farmer’s Market is perfect in this recipe. Not only is kale easy to grow, it is fantastically healthy. This easy recipe is beautiful with the dark green kale leaves and bright red strawberries. It is sure to brighten any luncheon or dinner plate!
Lettuce Greens & Chard are perfect for Strawberry and Kale Salad is Fresh & Beautiful ♥
This is so simple & delicious……the freshness of the food clearly comes through!
Easy Kale Strawberry Salad Recipe, gather:
- 5 or 6 large Fresh Strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 Bunch Fresh Kale, Chard, Spinach or Lettuces, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Slices of Pre-Cooked Organic Bacon – Diced (optional )
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt (if desired)
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil Jovial Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or avocado oil Avohass New Zealand Extra Virgin Avocado Oil 8.5 fl oz Bottles
Gently wash and dry your kale or salad greens. Rinse fresh strawberries, slice and add to your greens. If adding bacon, sprinkle the diced cooked bacon pieces over greens and strawberries.
Drizzle olive oil or avocado oil over the greens and berries then top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Gently toss.
This is such an easy, pretty way to enjoy the health benefits of fresh greens and berries! Plus, the nutritional omegas of olive oil or avocado oil is a wonderful addition to this wholesome and healthy salad. Serves 4.
This is delicious and so good for you!!!
Strawberry, Kale and Parmesan Salad ♥
- 5 or 6 large Fresh Strawberries rinsed and hulled
- 1 Bunch Fresh Kale, Chard, Spinach or Lettuces washed and dried
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil or Avocado oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt (if desired)
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Slices Pre-Cooked Organic Bacon (optional)
Gently tear kale, chard or lettuce leaves into bite size pieces & place in salad bowl
Slice or quarter strawberries so they are easy to eat and sprinkle over greens
Drizzle olive oil or avocado oil over the greens and berries.
Sprinkle Himalayan Pink Salt over Greens and gently toss.
Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon bits.
These is such an easy, pretty way to enjoy the healthy benefits of fresh greens and berries!
Plus, the nutritional omegas of olive oil or avocado oil is a wonderful addition to this wholesome and healthy salad.
Related Post: Growing Lettuces and Greens!
Having a well-stocked kitchen is essential in running a household. Thankfully,Houzz has a wide selection of the latest gadgets to keep your kitchen running smoothly.
Here are a few of our favorite finds that you might like to have:
Keep the fruits and veggies you slice and dice on the counter (and not on the floor) with this innovative cutting board. Its convenient sliding tray collects food and allows for easy transference from the cutting board into your pot, pan, or on your plate.
Cutting fresh herbs just got a lot easier with these multi-blade herb scissors. Fresh herbs are cut five times more quickly with this tool, so no more pulling at your plants with the risk of disrupting their pots.
Wet, soggy produce is a thing of the past with this salad spinner. Spin and clean lettuce, vegetables, and fruit in a snap with minimal effort.
Healthy Salads | Kale Strawberry Salad Recipe | Kale Recipes