Original Homesteading may earn a commission for purchases made after clicking links on this page. Thank you for helping support this blog!
Strawberry and Kale Salad Recipe You Must Try ♥
This is so simple…..first to make Easy Kale Strawberry Salad Recipe, you must gather:
- 5 or 6 large Fresh Strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 Bunch Fresh Kale, Chard, Spinach or Lettuces, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Slices of Pre-Cooked Organic Bacon – Diced (optional )
- 1/8 teaspoon Himayalan Pink Salt (if desired)
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil Jovial Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or avocado oil Avohass New Zealand Extra Virgin Avocado Oil 8.5 fl oz Bottles
Gently wash and dry your kale or salad greens. Rinse fresh strawberries, slice and add to your greens. If adding bacon, sprinkle the diced cooked bacon pieces over greens and strawberries. Drizzle olive oil or avocado oil over the greens and berries then top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Gently toss.
This is such an easy, pretty way to enjoy the healthy benefits of fresh greens and berries! Plus, the nutritional omegas of olive oil or avocado oil is a wonderful addition to this wholesome and healthy salad. Serves: 4.
This is delicious and so good for you!!!
::Here is a printable recipe for you to make a copy for Easy Strawberry and Kale Salad::
Strawberry, Kale and Parmesan Salad ♥
- 5 or 6 large Fresh Strawberries rinsed and hulled
- 1 Bunch Fresh Kale, Chard, Spinach or Lettuces washed and dried
- 4 tablespoon Olive Oil or Avocado oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt (if desired)
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Slices Pre-Cooked Organic Bacon (optional)
Rinse fresh strawberries a toss in with your greens. Drizzle olive oil or avocado oil over the greens and berries then top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Add just a little bit of ground Himalayan Pink Salt. These is such an easy, pretty way to enjoy the healthy benefits of fresh greens and berries! Plus, the nutritional omegas of olive oil or avocado oil is a wonderful addition to this wholesome and healthy salad.
Related Post: Growing Lettuces and Greens!
Having a well-stocked kitchen is essential in running a household. Thankfully, Houzz has a wide selection of the latest gadgets to keep your kitchen running smoothly.
Here are a few of our favorite finds that you might like to have:
Keep the fruits and veggies you slice and dice on the counter (and not on the floor) with this innovative cutting board. Its convenient sliding tray collects food and allows for easy transference from the cutting board into your pot, pan, or on your plate.
Cutting fresh herbs just got a lot easier with these multi-blade herb scissors. Fresh herbs are cut five times more quickly with this tool, so no more pulling at your plants with the risk of disrupting their pots.
Wet, soggy produce is a thing of the past with this salad spinner. Spin and clean lettuce, vegetables, and fruit in a snap with minimal effort.